Afriads

Add Weight In Few Days With Apetamin, Order For Yours Now

By Everest, 


Are you tired of looking skinny, are you recovering from an health issue that made you lose appetite, you want to look thick and fit by taking the right natural vitamin?  I have a solution for you that can help you add more weight in few days. 




Apetamin Syrup is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms caused by seasonal allergies, food or blood such as watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose or itching eyes or nose. It works by blocking natural substances like serotonin and histamine that your body makes during an allergic reaction.


Apetamin Comes in Both Liquid and Pill Form.
Exercise and Eat Clean as to It's Important to Gain Healthy Weight. Remember It's not Just about Eating more Calories, but more about Eating more Healthy Calorie.

Apetamin helps you add weight in all the necessary places, lately we discovered some ladies have been abusing this drugs because it makes them thick and fit. It increases the size of the hips, thighs, buttocks properly. When you use apetamin in a week or two you will see results of you adding weight with proper dieting but it  doesn't mean we should abuse the use of it in other to look sexy, thick or fit. It should be taken properly.


Remarks:

Shade: I have been 93-95 lbs since H.S. and I am 28 now. I have a hard time gaining weight since I don't have a strong appetite. I have tried many things to gain weight, eating junk food, fast food, not working out, protein shakes, fruit shakes, ensure bottles and maybe a 2 lbs I gain and I lose immediately. Not with this. I have been taking this for 2.5 weeks. I stopped taking it for 1 week and went back on and I didn't lose the lbs. I gained 11 lbs. My ultimate goal is 115 lbs. It makes me eat more and I snack more too.

Mike: This product does exactly what it says it will do make you gain weight. I gained 5 pounds in the first week.


miracle juice

I can say one thing this stuff lives up to it's name. My appetite was so bad I was living off of Ensure. I started taking this almost three weeks ago. It doesn't make me hungry but my appetite has increased.I am almost finished my second bottle. I have gained 6 pounds. I would recommend this to anyone.


God sent

I've been trying to gain weight so I begin to research weight gain products to help me gain weight!! Luckily I came across this on the web and read the reviews about this Apetamin product and Wow!!! It's seems to be the truth! So I ordered it, had it here in two days after ordering it! I started at 136lb my goal is to get up to 155-160! I started taking 15 ml before bedtime ! Every night! Made me sleepy the first three days all I could do is just eat, eat ,eat !!!! I got on my scale 6 days later I went from 136 -to144 in 6days!!!!! I will continue to order till I reach my goal!!! 5*****stars

Here are more remarks and people requesting for product after using it for the first time.



You can find apetamin in any store and pharmacy around you, If you want to order this product at a cheap rate with free delivery around Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan  you can contact us on our Email: igrow@flyingaltitide.com or call us at 08121142369, 08170207960 for more enquiry. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments