Afriads

Hillarious Reaction To Black Face Diss Track Against 2face Idibia

Bunmi Olawale,



Black face who was a member of the  Platainshun Boiz group before going their separate ways released a diss track yesterday which was targeted at his former band member, 2face Idibia and Nigerians have reacted to it on social media. 

Black face who is still bitter over his beef with 2face, called him out over a claim of hypocrisy and theft. 

see some lyrics of the diss track below;

“I taught you how to rhyme, taught you how to flow / Now you say you’re a star, now you making dow, why you steal my song, you no let me know / Na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival / Your mama say you’re innocent but I know say you be cannibal”, he sang.

he also alledged that 2face engaged in same sex intercourse as a form of sacrifice in other to be successful. 


“Make I expose you for who you are,
 201 know your story omo where I go 
start / 2Face since when dem start to 
y***h you for back, that’s why you no 
fit stand straight, that’s what made you 
star”.

Now, Nigerians are slamming him on 
social media for releasing the diss track.
Read their tweets below…

      

      
  
     
  
  
 

 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments